baked, yields 2-servings
• 1 medium size zucchini
• Parmesan cheese- lightly sprinkled like salt
• 3 Tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
• ½ tsp Salt
• ½ tsp Ground pepper
How To Prepare
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Peel the zucchini with a potato peeler and cut into strips ¼” thick and about 3” long
3. Pour 2 Tbsp of olive oil into a glass baking dish and dump the “fries” into it. Lightly toss the fries until well-coated with olive oil.
4. Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper onto a plate and sift together using a fork.
5. Place several fries at a time into the Parmesan cheese mixture.Roll the zucchini strips over several times in the mixture making sure that they are thoroughly coated on both sides with cheese.
6. Place the zucchini strips in uniform rows on the cookie sheet. You don’t need much spacing between them, but you may need a second cookie sheet depending on how many fries you wound up with.