zucchini pizza crust or wrap or tortilla
When you have those large squash this is like a substitute for the crust or wrap or tortilla in your reciepe
2-3 cups zucchini, seeded finely grated, lightly packed
1/2 tsp oregano
salt 1/8 tsp (but maybe less because the squash retains some)
How To Prepare
- salt the squash in a strainer and mix a little,
- rest for 30min,
- then squeeze the liquid out.
- mix all in a bowl.
- spread using a fork on lightly oiled parchment paper, size of dinner plate,
- bake bottom rack @ 400 degrees for 20min,
- remove from oven & flip using parchment.
- bake 10 more min.
- for pizza put toppings on now and return to oven. Great for chicken enchiladas.