Yogurt Marinated Chicken Skewers
- 3/4 cup full fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp cayenne
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 1 1/2 lbs), cut into 1 inch chunks
How To Prepare
- In a large bowl, whisk together the yogurt, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, cumin, coriander, salt, pepper and cayenne.
- Add chicken and toss lightly to coat.
- Refrigerate and marinate for at least 2 hours and up to overnight.
- Thread chicken chunks onto 8 skewers (if using bamboo, make sure you soak them for at least an hour beforehand!).
- Preheat grill to medium and brush grates lightly with oil.
- Grill chicken skewers until cooked through, about 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Watch for flare ups with your grill, these are drippy!
- Serve with cauliflower rice or grilled veggies.