Turkey Taco Lettuce Cups with Sweet Corn
Turkey Taco with fresh corn adds sweetness and is delicious
- 20 oz. ground turkey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 fresh corn on the cob with kernels cut off
- 1 tablespoon Taco seasoning (see recipe below)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ c water
- 1 Tomato chopped
- Lettuce Leaves
- Salsa for garnish
- Ranch dressing for garnish
- Sliced green olives and black olives for garnish (optional)
- Taco Seasoning:
- ½ cup chili powder,
- ¼ cup onion powder,
- 1/8 cup ground cumin,
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder,
- 1 tablespoon paprika,
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
How To Prepare
- In a large sauté pan on med heat, add olive oil.
- When hot, add onion, garlic and cook until translucent.
- Add ground turkey to the pan with onion and garlic mixture and cook until no longer pink.
- Add taco seasoning, fresh cut corn kernels, water, salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix well and cook for 5-7 minutes. Taste and adjust spices, adding additional taco spice if needed.
- Place lettuce cups on plate, fill with Taco mixture,
- add some chopped tomato and garnish with green onions, black olives, Salsa and Ranch Dressing.
- So delicious, Enjoy