- 1/2 of Yellow onions
- two tilapia fillets
- 1 chicken flavor bullion cube
- 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1 whole tomato
How To Prepare
- In a non-stick pan, add olive oil and onion slices and let simmer until onions are almost done.
- In a very small container, microwave the bullion cube in 2 tablespoons of water for one minute to get it soft.
- Add bullion water to the onions and cover to simmer for about 3 minutes.
- Once onions are done, remove and place in a bowl.
- Dice one whole tomatoe in the same pan and cook until it is half done. Do not let it completely dissolve.
- Spread the tomatoes to cover the pan and add two tilapia filets.
- Pour the onions over the tilapia and cover.
- Cook on low heat until fish is fully cooked.
- Remove from heat and serve. Very delicious.