baby bella stuffed with spagetti squash.
- Baby Bella (or regular white mushroom) (1-2 containers)
- 1 medium spaghetti squash
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 pound of lean Hamburg, or ground sausage
- 1/8 cup parmesan cheese ( only use as a condiment very small amount )
How To Prepare
- wash and take out the stems to the mushrooms
- cut the spaghetti squash in half and bake cut side down in 1/4 cup of water in a medium baking dish covered with foil at 350 for 20 min.
- Once cooked scoop out the squash and drain until most of the moisture is gone
- Cook the Hamburg until just browned with the diced garlic.
- mix the garlic, squash and meat and parmesan cheese.
- scoop into the mushroom caps and
- bake at 350 for 20 min.