Sausage and cauliflower casserole
- 1 lb. mild pork sausage (or hot sausage)
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 med. onion, chopped
- 1 med. green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) frozen cauliflower florets, chopped small
How To Prepare
- Cook sausage, cumin and garlic powder together in large skillet until sausage is browned.
- Return sausage to skillet, adding onions and green peppers.
- Saute until veggies are crisp-tender.
- Stir in cauliflower, and cook 5-10 minutes until heated through.