Using califlower as the mashed potatoes
- 1 Head of cauliflower
- 1-2 lbs ground turkey or chicken
- 1 cup corn
- 1 cup peas
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
How To Prepare
- Boil cauliflower and add salt to boiling water until tender and use the blender to mash until smooth consistency like mashed potatoes.
- Saute ground turkey or chicken
- add onions and garlic salt and pepper and remove access fat.
- Mix in the corn and peas to heat thoroughly.
- Begin to prepare in a lasagna pan:
- Put the ground meat and veggies on the bottom and the mashed cauliflower on top.
- Bake ar 350 for 30 minuites to bind everything together. (Optional) you can use egg whites as a wash to base the cauliflower and get a golden brown crust on too)