Parmesan-Dijan Crusted Pork Chops toped with Sautéed Mushrooms and Onions
Amazingly flavorful and outstandingly delicious
Parmesan-Dijan Crusted Pork Chops Ingredients:
4 pork loin chops, with or without the bones
1/4 tsp. kosher salt 1/4 tsp. black pepper
1/4 cup Dijon Mustard
2 tsp. olive oil
3/4 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp. thyme
1/2 tsp. onion powder
1/2 tsp. dried oregano
1/2 tsp. dried basil
1/2 tsp. italian seasoning
1/4 cup of grated Parmesan Cheese
Top your pork chops with sauté mushrooms and onions Ingredients:
1-container of sliced mushrooms
1 small yellow onion
3-table spoons of olive oil
How To Prepare
Parmesan-Dijon Crusted Pork Chops
1) Preheat oven to 400 F
2) Season your pork chops on both sides with kosher salt and pepper
3) Pour 1 cup of grated cheese onto a large plate, in a thin layer.
4) In a bowl, mix: Dijon mustard, spicy mustard, olive oil, garlic powder, dried oregano, dried basil and italian seasoning.
5) Dredge the pork chops through the sauce you just made and then coat lightly each pork chop liberally with the Parmesan cheese on both sides.
6) Place a cooling rack on top of a baking sheet and place your Pork Chops on top of the cooling rack. This will allow both sides of the pork chops to get crispy. To make your clean-up easier you might want to place tin foil under the cooling rack.
7) Bake for 25 minutes. Then broil on high for 3-4 minutes (top rack) until your chops are nice and golden brown.
Sautéed Onions and Mushrooms
1) pour 3-table spoons of olive oil into a frying pan
2) slice a small onion into thin rings, put into frying pan
3) rinse, dry and pour the sliced mushrooms into the frying pan
4) sauté until tender
5) Spoon generously over the pork chops.