No Carb Meatballs
Meatballs that are great for a snack or meal
- 1.5 pounds of ground chicken
- 1.5 pounds of ground turkey
- 1/2 boneless skinless chicken breast (cooked)
- 1 medium onion
- 2 stalks of celery
- 2 shredded carrots
- 1 cup of raw spinach or kale chopped finely
- 1/2 cup of fresh parsley
- 2 beaten eggs
- Italian seasoning
- Chopped garlic
- Chopped ginger
How To Prepare
- Place three pounds of ground meat into a large mixing bowl.
- Take the cooked chicken breast and grind in a food processor until it is to a rough consistency and add it to the meat mixture. This will give a nice texture to the mix.
- Add all of the finely chopped veggies and seasoning.
- Add the two beaten eggs
- Mix very good
- hand form the meatballs into medium size balls.
- Place the finished product on a cookie sheet that has been greased with olive oil.
- Broil for some color on both sides
- place into a crockpot until they are cooked.
- This recipe should yield 40-45 meatballs and you can add and subtract any ingredients to taste. A touch of curry is always nice! Enjoy