No Bean Chili
Chili recipie using Corn instead of beans
Corn Chili ( no beans)
- ½ pound (90%) ground beef
- ½ pound lean ground turkey
- 1 large sweet onion chopped
- 1 small cove garlic chopped
- 2 Tablespoons chili powder
- 1 Teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 Teaspoon cumin (optional)
- 1 (28 oz) can of crushed tomatoes
- ¼ cup Worchester sauce
- 1 ½ cups of frozen corn
How To Prepare
- Spray pot with PAM Sauté chopped onion and garlic
- add ground beef and turkey and simmer until cooked through.
- Drain excess fat off.
- Season with chili powder, oregano and cumin (if you are using it) and stir.
- Add in tomatoes and Worchester sauce.
- Bring to a boil
- reduce heat to low and simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent burning.
- Add the frozen corn, stir and cook another 10-15 minutes.
- Serve with a small spoon of cottage cheese on top and a sprinkle of parmesan cheese