Just as good as Mashed Potatoes
almost as good as mashed potatoes or rice
- 1 cauliflower
- 1-2 c whole milk cottage cheese
- 2-4 eggs (more eggs add protein)
- salt to taste
How To Prepare
- Wash and break the cauliflower into florets and cook in microwave 4-7 minutes. It will take 2 or 3 batches.
- Put the cooled cauliflower into food processor and process until desired consistency. It will take 2 or 3 batches.
- In a large bowl combine the cauliflower, eggs, cottage cheese and salt. Mix well and cook in microwave for 10 to 15 minutes.
- This will last in the fridge for about 5 days. If you cook the cauliflower in the initial step for only 4 or 5 minutes and then don't overly process in the food processor the result will resemble cooked rice.