Moist turkey breast with delicious lemony flavor + sauce
~5 lb. turkey breast fresh parsley
- 1 c leaves garlic cloves
- 5 large fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 c olive oil
- 1 c dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 heaping Tbs salt
- 1 t. fresh ground pepper
How To Prepare
- Mix all ingredients (except turkey) in food processor.
- Pour over turkey breast in ziploc bag & marinate @ room temp for 4hr.
- 400 degree oven.
- Drain turkey, pat dry, season with s&p. Save marinade.
- Cook for 1/2 hr, baste with marinade, reserving 2/3c.
- Cook for about 1hr more, basting occasionally, till thermometer @ 165 degrees.
- Bring 2/3 c marinade to boil; remove from heat.
- Whisk in 2Tbs very cold unsalted butter, 1Tbs at a time.
- Set pan over low heat, whisk in 2-3Tbs more, one at a time.
- Remove from heat if drops of melted butter appear.
- Stir in 1/4 c. capers.
- Cut turkey into thin slices.
- Serve with sauce.