Kale Chips with toasted lemon zest
11-ounces of mature curly kale: washed,trimmed and torn into bite-size pieces
3 Tbs. of olive oil
2 tsp. of apple cider vinegar
2-Tbs. finely grated lemon zest (approximately 2-large lemons)
How To Prepare
1) pre-heat your oven to 375 F
2) wash and dry your kale well head of time so that it is completely dry before roasting.
3) pile your kale on a large rimmed baking sheet, toss with olive oil and vinegar.
4) sprinkle the lemon zest over the kale and then season very lightly with salt.
5) Spread the kale evenly on the baking sheet and roast until it has begun to steam and dry out around the edges of the leaves. This usually takes between 5-7 minutes.
6) Then, toss the kale and rotate the baking sheet, cook for another 5-7 minutes until the edges have begun to brown.
7) You can server the kale chips warm or cold.