Homemade Beef Jerky
Beefy jerky under your control....no surgar
- 1 pound (lean) london broil
- 1/2 cup Coconut Vinegar (found in Health Food Stores)
How To Prepare
- Freeze the London broil for about 45 minutes
- Slice it into 1/8 inch strips (against the grain and diagonally)
- Place sliced London broil in plastic bag with vinegar and let it marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
- To cook - Cover two cookie sheets with foil.
- Lay the meat on racks (I use baking cooling racks) so that air circulates under and over the meat and place the racks on each cookie sheet.
- Cook at 200 degrees for 2-3 hours.
- The meat should be dry - that's how you will know its done.
- Store it in the refrigerator.