HEALTHY FISH CHOWDAH
fabulous taste without the ingredients we don't want ...
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- ½ cup diced celery
- 1 tablespoon oil
- ½ cup sliced carrot
- ½ cup of frozen corn and/or peas
- 2 cups of boiling water
- 2 lbs of Cod Fish Fillet (cubed)
- 1 tsp of Himalayan Pink Salt
- ½ tsp of Black pepper
- 1 cup of Milk
How To Prepare
- Saute the onion and celery in the oil in a pan until translucent and tender.
- Add the carrot, peas and corn and the boiling water to the pan.
- Add Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Cover and Simmer for 10-15 minutes until carrots are tender.
- Add the fish cubes and cook another 10 minutes.
- Add the milk – reheat but DO NOT BOIL.