French Fried Carrots
Carrot French Fries
- 2Medium Raw Carrots per serving
- 1 teaspoon of Olive Oil
- Salt ( to your taste)
- pepper (to your taste)
- And any ther seasoning to your taste
How To Prepare
- Cut carrots into French fried size pieces (you don't have to peel the carrots)
- Take One teaspoon of oil and rubbed onto carrots.
- Mix the seasonings together in a bow.
- Preheat oven to 350- 425 depending on how soon you want to eat them. Put carrots onto baking pan and spread carrots evenily onto pan. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes depending on how brown you'd like then and ENJOY!!! They taste like sweet potatoes fries.