- 1 head of cauliflower, cut up and stems removed;
- 2 large eggs;
- ½ tsp. dried oregano;
- ½ tsp. paprika;
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper;
How To Prepare
- Preheat your oven to 375 F.
- Using a blender or a food processor, pulse the cauliflower until you get a texture finer than rice.
- Steam the riced cauliflower over boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Place the steamed cauliflower in a dish towel and squeeze out as much excess water as you can. You might want to let it cool for a few minutes first, so you don’t burn yourself. You should be able to get out a lot of water; be really aggressive about squeezing it, or you’ll end up with soggy tortillas later.
- Transfer the cauliflower to a bowl.
- Add in the eggs, oregano, and paprika, and season to taste ( you can use any spices you like).
- Separate the mixture into 6 balls of equal size, and spread each ball out on a parchment-lined baking sheet to make six small circles.
- Place in the oven and bake for 8 to 10 minutes; then flip and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Reheat in a pan placed over low heat when ready to serve.