Donna’s homemade sausage patties
Pork sausage patties
- Lean ground pork Sausage
- fresh Parsley
- Salt and Pepper
- (optional: Montreal chicken seasoning)
How To Prepare
- Place One pound or more of lean fresh ground pork in a bowl mix in the following to your taste:
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup of chopped fresh parsley
- 1 whole onion chopped
- generous amount of Salt and pepper to taste (this provides the flavor) I love to use Montreal chicken seasoning this really makes the meat delicious!
- Make them into patties.
- then I pan fry them in olive oil (using as little as possible). you can eat them right away but i like to make a lot of these ahead and freeze them cooked.
- then for breakfast on the run i place one or 2 in the microwave for 1 minute and eat it on the go!