Crustless Veggie Mini Quiches
Crustless mini quiches filled with broccoli and corn (you can use any veggies you want)
No-Stick Cooking Spray
2 cups frozen broccoli florets (Kroger Frozen Regular Broccoli 10-12 oz )
1/2 cup frozen whole kernel corn
1 carton (16 oz each) Egg Beaters (you can do whites only)
How To Prepare
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray 12 regular muffin cups with cooking spray; set aside.
- Place broccoli in medium microwave-safe bowl with 1 tablespoon water; cover. Microwave on HIGH 2 minutes; drain well.
- Chop into smaller pieces.
- Spoon broccoli evenly into muffin cups;
- top evenly with corn.
- Pour Egg Beaters (or whites) evenly over filled cups.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until puffed and knife inserted in centers comes out clean.
- Let stand 2 minutes;
- run table knife around edges to loosen.