Crispy Turnip Fries
This is a delicious veggie fry that MUST be eaten with a protein!
- 3 pounds turnips
- 1-2 tablespoons vegetable oil or olive oil
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1-2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
How To Prepare
- Preheat oven to 425 and line a baking sheet with a piece of aluminum foil and lightly greased with oil.
- Peel the turnips, and cut into French fry-sized sticks, about 1/3 by 4 inches.
- Place into a large bowl, and toss with the oil to coat.
- Place the Parmesan cheese, garlic, salt, smoked paprika, onion powder and pepper in a large bowl and give it a mix.
- Place the oiled turnips into the bowl and hand toss until evenly coated with the spices.
- Spread out onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven until the outside is crispy, and the inside is tender, about 20 minutes.
- It's best to be Served immediately.
- Enjoy this delicious vegetable with any protein of your choice