Cloud Bread Pizza
A Pizza Alternative that tastes so good!
- 4 eggs- separated
- 4 tablespoons of plain Greek yogurt
- 12 oz. tomato sauce
- 3 tbsp. oregano (optional)
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- Turkey peperoni
- grated parmesan cheese
How To Prepare
- Separate eggs
- Add 4 Tbsp. of yogurt to the yellows until smooth Whip egg whites until stiff (do not add lemon juice as in normal cloud bread)
- Spread into a 9x11 sheet pan and bake on 375 for 40 minutes.
- When done, flip over in the pan and bake on the other side for 5-7 minutes so it is well done.
- Remove from oven and let cool (you can put in fridge for a few minutes as well).
- While that is cooking, in sauce pan put 12 oz. of tomato sauce, garlic powder and oregano and simmer on low until fragrant.
- Add 1 tbsp. of parmesan cheese until incorporated.
- Spread sauce mixture evenly over sheet of cloud bread.
- Top with turkey peperoni and lightly sprinkle the entire sheet with parmesan cheese.
- Bake on 375 for 15 minutes.
- Then, place it under the broiler for 4 minutes to get a little more "well-done". Delicious!