Chicken with Lemon Mustard Caper sauce
Sauteed Chicken with Lemon, Mustard & Capers
- 1 ½ lbs Chicken Cutlets
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 tbsp Capers – drained and rinsed
- 2 tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Butter
How To Prepare
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet, heat 1 tbsp oil over medium-high heat
- Add half the cutlets and cook until lightly browned. 1 to 3 minutes per side.
- Transfer chicken to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm. Cook remaining cutlets.
- Add ¾ cup water to skillet, boil over medium high heat until liquid is reduced to half cup.
- Remove from heat and whisk in mustard, capers, lemon juice and any juice accumulated on plate from chicken.
- Add butter and whisk until creamy, about 1 minute.
- Put chicken back in pan with sauce until coated.