Chicken Sauage MushroomSkillet
A delicious ground meat sausage mushroom skillet dinner
- ½ lb lean ground beef
- ½ lb ground chicken
- 1 link raw sweet chicken sausage (casing removed)
- 1 link raw hot chicken sausage (casing removed)
- Garlic (minced to taste)
- 1 8oz Sliced Mushrooms
- 1 large chopped onion
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Salt and Pepper
How To Prepare
- In a large skillet brown the ground meats, breaking them into bits.
- Season with a dash or two of Worcestershire Sauce.
- In a separate skillet cook mushrooms, onions and minced garlic (at very end so as not to burn).
- When sufficiently softened, add to meat mixture.
- Warm on low for a few minutes to let favors blend.
- Serve with a sprinkle of parmesean! Fabulous!Enjoy!