Chicken Pizza Crust
Make Pizza crust with CHICKEN
- 1lb. ground chicken
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup Graded Parmesan Cheese
- 2 garlic cloves (chopped)
How To Prepare
- Pre-Heat Oven to 400 degree's
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Place Parchment Paper on round backing sheet (you need this so the "crust" does not stick)
- Place mixture on sheet and form into a round, flat circle (make no more then 1/4 inch high)
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. (I flipped mine after 15 minutes)
- Remove from oven and let sit for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Add toppings and place back into the oven until your toppings are cooked the way you like them.