- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- 1/3 C red wine vinegar
- 1/4 C olive oil
- 3 bay leaves
- 3 tbsp. dried oregano
- 3 tbsp. capers
- liquid salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 head of garlic minced
- 10 Spanish pitted olives
- 2 tbsp. fresh Italian parsley for garnish
How To Prepare
- Mix everything except the parsley.
- Place chicken in single layer in baking dish.
- Pour over marinade and chill overnight or for at least 8 hours.
- Bake in same dish at 375 degrees for 45-50 minutes.
- Slice each chicken breast in thin slices and keep in sauce.