Cauliflower Fried “Rice”
A yummy alternative to chinese fried rice
- 1 bag frozen cauliflower
- Soy sauce
- olive oil
- 3 egg whites scrambled
- Garlic powder
- Frozen peas
- choice of meat ( remember always equal or more meat then vegitables )
How To Prepare
- It's super easy! Take one bag of frozen cauliflower and blend it in a food processor until it's small pieces like rice.
- Put it in a pan treated with olive oil and sprinkle with soy sauce and a little garlic.
- Cook on medium until it softens.
- Scramble a couple of eggs in a separate pan
- add to the "rice" along with chopped up meat (I used steak from the night before) and a cup of frozen peas.
- Add soy sauce to taste.