- 1 head raw cauliflower, riced
- 1/4 cup shaved Parmesan Cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tablespoon freshly minced garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon freshly chopped basil
- 1/2 tablespoon freshly chopped Italian flat-leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
How To Prepare
ALWAYS EAT WITH PROTEIN
1.Preheat oven to 425. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Rice your head of cauliflower-using a blender pulsate the florets of the cauliflower
3.In large bowl, mix cauliflower,egg, garlic, Parmesan cheese, basil, parsley, salt and pepper until it forms.
4. Spread out on baking sheet to 1/4" thick
5. Bake at 425 for 10-12 minutes depending on your oven.
6. Cool about 10 minutes and cut into bread sticks.