Delicious legal dessert!
- Butternut squash
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1teaspoon butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
How To Prepare
- Cut squash in half and seed Place face down on aluminum foil rubbed with olive oil to prevent sticking Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes ( cooking time varies due to size of squash)
- Remove from oven and cool
- Remove squash from skin Put bowl of squash in refrigerator and it’s ready when you are.
- Make a great savory simple protein cook and enjoy.
- Then... Take squash from refrigerator and put in a preheated pan with 1 teaspoon of butter melted.
- Add cinnamon and nutmeg and serve the same amount of squash as the protein you enjoyed.
- YUM Not feeling deprived at all!
- MAKE SURE YOU HAVE EQUAL AMOUNTS OF PROTEIN WITH THIS !!