Beet Noodles with Tomatoes and Bacon
Beet Noodle Dish
- 3-4 strips of bacon of choice
- 1 large (or 2 medium) red beets, peeled abd sliced into noodles
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 large garlic clove,
- finely minced salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley, to garnish
How To Prepare
- Place a large skillet over medium-high heat and coat with cooking spray. Once heated, add in the bacon strips and cook until crisp, about 7 minutes.
- Transfer to a paper towel lined plate.
- Remove about half of the bacon fat from the skillet and set the skillet aside for 1-2 minutes to cool down and then place back over heat.
- Add in the beet noodles and toss for 1 minute or until the noodles begin to wilt.
- Then, add in the tomatoes, garlic, salt, pepper and cover and let cook for 5-7 minutes,
- uncovering occasionally to toss, or until beet noodles are wilted and cooked to al dente.
- Once done, transfer the beet noodle mixture to a serving platter, crumble over with the bacon and garnish with parsley. Serve immediately.
- MAKE SURE YOU EAT WITH MORE MEAT THEN VEGGIES OR EQUAL AMOUNTS