Baked Zuchinni Chips
delicious side dish, serves 4 (approximately 20 chips a serving)
1 medium zucchini (about 10 ounces)
Pinch black pepper
How To Prepare
1) Cut the unpeeled zucchini into 1/16 inch slices using a knife, the slicing blade of a food processor, or a mandoline.
2) Place cut slices onto paper towels, and pat them dry.
3) Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
4) Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place the zucchini atop the parchment in a single layer, then brush on a thin layer of olive oil on both sides
5) Bake for 10 minutes, flip, then bake for another 10 minutes, or until the chips have reached the desired crispiness.
**For crispier chips, use a wire rack instead of parchment.**