Absolutely perfect stuffed peppers
You won't miss the rice with this delicious recipe.
- Large green peppers
- 1 chopped onion
- Tops of green peppers chopped
- 10 cauliflower florets chopped
- 1/2 lb to 1 lb hamburger
- 1 cup hunts sauce in can
- 1 tbs ketchup
- Pepper / Salt
- Garlic powder
- Red pepper flakes as desired
How To Prepare
- Cut tops off green peppers and clean out seeds. Set tops aside.
- boil peppers in boiling water until almost soft(color will go to a darker green).
- While they are cooking put onions, pepper tops minus stems, cauliflower in a mini food chopper.
- Put a tbs of oil in fry pan, sauté them for 5 minutes,
- Remove from pan
- put in hamburger, and season meat with seasonings, brown and drain.
- Add the chopped vegetables and sauce.
- Sauté until cooked through and all burger is covered.
- Take cooked peppers and put in casserole dish or meatloaf pan, and fill with hamburger mixture.
- Top with ketchup and cover and bake in 350 oven for half an hour.