Please read our policies before enrolling in our weight loss program.
- Once we contact you from our waiting list, you will be contacted via a phone call. We will set up a client profile and require you to pay for your 1st and 2nd sessions upfront, and your final payment (for your 3rd session) will be set up as an automated payment to be transacted the day before your second class with Julie. This will be required at the time you are contacted from our waitng list. If you do not have funds available- you will be required to re-enlist onto our waiting list for several more months. (Each client is required to book and pay for their own seat.)
- You must be able to commit to the program and be available to attend all three session dates issued to you. Once you are enrolled you are locked into those dates.
- Transactions are NON-Refundable and NON-Transferrable if you cancel.
- Returning client's booking a Refresher session are required to pay in FULL at the time you book your seat. Transactions are NON-Refundable and NON-Transferrable.
- Each client is required to book and pay for their own seat. Transferring your seat to another client is NOT allowed.
- As of 9/8/15, no longer will The Key Hypnosis be able to schedule existing clients into our course a 2nd time. This reserves open seats for those who have not had a chance to attend Julie's program. Please contact our office to book a refresher session!
Cancellation by the Key Hypnosis
- If the Key hypnosis cancels a session, clients will be offered a specific future date for the same session.
Cancellation by the Client
- Transactions for sessions are non-refundable and non-transferrable if a client needs to cancel their session, he or she will forfeit the cost of the session! NO EXCEPTIONS!
Inclement Weather Policy
- Check our website BEFORE calling our office for information about cancelled sessions due to inclement weather, as we will post a notice on our website as soon as possible.
- If we need to reschedule your session due to inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances, we will call you with the reschedule information. If you are not able to receive a blocked call or listen to your messages, you won’t know when your seat is being rescheduled and could result in forfeit.
Facility Check-In Policy
- It is required that you arrive 1/2 hour prior to your scheduled session.
- Failure to arrive 1/2 hour early to each scheduled time will result in a loss of your deposit and we will have to re-add you to our waiting list.
- All clients must present valid identification at time of check-in.
- We require all clients to leave their belongings (including cellphones and electronic devices, purses and jackets) in a locked coatroom in our lobby. No exceptions! If you do not feel comfortable with leaving your belongings in the locked area, you must leave them in your car. Nothing is allowed in Julie's hypnosis room. If you are caught with a cell phone or electronic devise in her room, you will be required to leave immediately and will not be allowed to return. Your transactions will be forfeited.
- Be sure to dress appropriately. No jackets, short skirts, vests or hooded or regular sweatshirts with pockets will be allowed in Julie's room. We set the hypnosis room from 68 to 72 degrees. If you feel you get cold often, please wear a sweater or shawl.
- No cell phones or electronic devices are allowed in the room during hypnosis.
- If you are found with a cell phone or electronic device on you in the room you will be asked to leave and no refund will be given.
- You are able to leave your devices in a secure hallway during your session.
- All cell phones and electronic devices must be completely turned off while in the building.
Medications, Foods, Beverages
- If you are diabetic, you may bring your glucose tabs into the room with you, but you must inform our staff of this when you check-in.
- No food, beverage, seltzer, sports bottles, or containers with ice are allowed in the room during hypnosis.
- Water is provided at the facility, which you may bring into your session.
- All clients are required to remove their wristwatches and any clanging jewelry prior to entering the room for your session.
- All clients must have a need to lose at least 25 pounds to attend the Key Hypnosis Weight Loss Program. This program is designed for heavy people and is not suited for clients who are just looking for our healthy way of eating.
- This is an animal based protein diet, it cannot be adjusted, and it is not suited for vegetarians or vegans.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to attend our weight loss sessions.
- We require a medical letter from clients who are diabetic.
- You should continue to follow your doctor’s advice while you are in is program along with taking your prescribed medications.
- If your physician suggests that you modify your weight loss program, you should follow your physician's recommendations.
- If you are taking prescription medication that may hinder your ability to focus for 4 hours then our hypnosis program is not right for you.
- The Key Hypnosis Weight Loss program is not intended to treat any physical or mental illness.
- The Key Hypnosis is not a medical organization and we cannot give you medical advice.
- Hypnosis requires your ability to fully view the hypnotist and hear the sounds, inflections and tones of the hypnotist’s voice. There is no accommodations for the visual or hearing impaired that will render a satisfactory or successful hypnosis experience.
- Hypnosis sessions are conducted in a large conference room with approximately 95 people in attendance. Clients are under hypnosis for the full 4.5 to 5 hour period. You must have no contradictions in sitting for long periods of time with no interruptions to attend our course. (i.e. no restroom breaks, stretching, or food breaks)
- The Key Hypnosis sessions are not conducted in a fragrance or scent free zone. Though we cannot prevent people from wearing fragrances and other scents, as a courtesy to others, we do ask all clients to refrain from doing so.
- Please be advised that some insurance companies do cover hypnosis therapy sessions and may reimburse you. We do not handle any insurance plans or policies on our end, we are informing you so that you can check with your insurance providers.
- The Key Hypnosis reserves the right to decline hypnosis services to any person in its sole discretion.
- There are no guarantees in hypnosis. This program works because it is a partnership. It is you and Julie working together to achieve your goals. How bad you want it and how much effort you are willing to put in will determine your success.
- For best weight loss results, follow the Key Hypnosis Weight Loss Program as instructed in your sessions. Eating foods not on Julie's program may slow down or potentially stop your weight loss.